Yoder Smokers 20" Loaded Durango Offset Smoker
- Traditional offset firebox
- Constructed from NEW ¼” pipe and plate
- Dual-damper through draft control
- Tel-Tru thermometers directly mounted to cooking chamber doors
- The vertical chamber includes four cooking chamber racks and a bar for hanging meat at the top
- Stainless steel handles are “cool to the touch”
- Removable cooking grates in the firebox and cooking chambers
- Mounted on steel wheels
- The counterweight on the horizontal cooking chamber door for easy lifting
- Top slide-out shelf for an additional 636 square inches of cooking area
- Heat management plate for even heat through the main chamber
- New Style Swinging Door Probe Port
- Dimensions: 86" long x 82.5" tall x 34.6" deep (including front shelf)
- Cooking Surface: 1610 sq. in.
The Yoder Smokers 20" Loaded Durango packs a ton of cooking space into a small footprint. With the vertical chamber, you gain four 18.75" diameter cooking grates. Combine this with the 39" x 19" main grate and the 19" x 33.5" second shelf you have over 1,900 square inches of cooking space.
This means that you can slow smoke sausage, cheese, fish & jerky in the vertical chamber, while smoking ribs, pork, brisket & chicken in the horizontal chamber and, if you want to get really crazy, grill steaks, burgers, and hot dogs in the firebox all at the same time.