Workhorse Pits 1975 With Upper Rack And Cowboy Firebox With Black Wagon
NOTICE: This is a pre-order item
The “1975” is our largest capacity offset smoker, boasting a 24” diameter with a full 3/8” thick wall, one of the industry’s thickest. Globally acclaimed for stellar performance, it can handle four briskets or eight to ten Boston butts on the single main cooking grate. Ideal for large family gatherings, BBQ competitions, or commercial catering, the 1975 is engineered using computational fluid dynamics to ensure an even burn and precise performance. With additional features like a fold-down smoke stack and the popular optional Cowboy Grill, the 1975 is your solution to elevate grilling to the next level.
The 1975 wagon addition features our proprietary, single-spine design which allows for incredible maneuverability and makes a great addition to the Workhorse Pits offset, allowing you to pull your smoker over grass, gravel, etc. The width of the wagon (across both tires) on the 1975 is 39”.
- Cooking Surface: 2316 Sq Inches with Top Pull-out Rack and Cowboy Grill (47”x23.25” Grate in Main Chamber 40.5”x15” Top Rack 26.5”x23.25” Grate in Cowboy Firebox)
- Exterior Size: Overall Length - 84”
- Chamber Length - 48”
- Firebox Length - 27”
- Overall Height - 87”, 62” (stack down)
- Weight: 836lbs
- Thermometers: Two Tel-tru 300- UT, auto-calibrated (for top rack add two additional top thermometers)
- (2) Tel-Tru® Temperature Gauges
- Grease Drain
- Break-Away Stack
- Singe-Spine Wagon Design
- Rubber Tires