Sales Associate APPLY NOW
Full Job Description
We are looking for an outgoing, efficient Sales Associate. Able to conduct quality face-to-face sales presentations to new customers, making sure you are up to date on the latest products in-store and attending sales meetings in person and training sessions as directed by management. One should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Answering sales and customer marketing inquiries, scheduling meetings for built-ins, and sales appointments, following up with customers and distributors about their order status
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Following up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems that occur
- Staying up to date on monthly sales, products & in-store inventory
- Helping customer(s) load his/her vehicle when necessary
- Ability to sell and give valuable information on grills/ smokers & products we carry to customers
- Restocking in-store items including rubs, sauces, pellets, etc.
- Packaging & preparing FedEx orders through our online store
Sales Associate Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Available to work weekends & some holidays
- Able to lift @50lbs or more