Meadow Creek trailer smokers come with a list of standard features other manufacturers usually sell as options. As on all of their TS trailer models, this BBQ trailer comes with non-rusting T304 stainless steel grates, a warming box to keep your food warm, and a slide-out ash pan which helps your fire burn efficiently and makes clean-up more convenient. Reverse flow design makes it a breeze to maintain a steady temperature for long cooks.
Features of the TS120 Barbeque Smoker Trailer
- Reverse flow draft
- Wood box
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents, firebox door, and warming box door
- 2 exterior work shelves
- Warming box with 3 shelves
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer on smoker and warming box doors
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built-in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Trailer is built on a tubular frame and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
- They are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.