The BX25 comes with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking just like that in the BX50. It does an excellent job with or without water, unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, such as the famous Backwoods Competitor. This makes it possible to smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke dry (without the use of water).
If you’re looking for a backyard or competition smoker that is compact, easy to use, and fuel efficient—and of course built “Meadow Creek strong”—the BX25 Box Smoker is an excellent choice.
Features of the BX25 Cabinet (Box) Smoker
- Double walls with 1" insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 5 slots total, with the option of adding two more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Rolls on 2 solid urethane tires and rests on two stabilizer legs
- Stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
Unfortunately, due to the large size and weight of this product, there is a $125 freight added at the time of purchase. We are constantly trying to bring this price down in order to give you the best price possible.
This item can be ordered online and drop-shipped to your front door. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call (805) 285-2618.