The Meadow Creek TS70P BBQ Smoker is an offset smoker for backyard or competition use. Like all of Meadow Creek’s tank smokers, the TS70P stick burner is made from a heavy steel tank and is equipped with two slide-out stainless steel grates that never rust for many years of enjoyable cooking. Reverse flow draft makes it easy to maintain a consistent and more even temperature in the smoking chamber.
This spec includes the following upgrades:
- Solid Wheels
- Stainless Front Shelf
- Extra cooking Grate
Features of the TS70P Barbecue Smoker
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- 13" pneumatic tires and swivel casters
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tanks are made of 3/16” plate steel and fireboxes of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.