The BX100 comes with an auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug for hassle-free water smoking as in the other BX models. It does an excellent job with or without water, unlike some cabinet smokers on the market, such as the famous Backwoods Competitor. This makes it possible to smoke jerky or anything you want to smoke dry (without the use of water).
Features of the BX100 Cabinet (Box) Smoker
- Double walls with 1" insulation
- Auto-feed water system and a 5-gallon water jug
- Removable water pan
- Built for wet and dry smoking
- Slide-out cooking grates made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod
- Adjustable grate configuration (There are 7 slots total, with the option of adding three more grates.)
- Painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Built-in Guru adapter for temp controller mounting
- Slide-out charcoal basket with a grate for the ashes to fall through
- Stainless steel handles
- 2 stainless steel calibratable thermometers
- Cast iron spin vents at the bottom of the firebox for precise draft control
- Uncoated steel interior
- Built on a heavy duty wagon chassis with 4 12" wheels.
Unfortunately, due to the large size and weight of this product, there is a $200 freight fee applied at the time of purchase. We a constantly trying to get this price down in order to give you the best price possible.
This item can be ordered online and drop-shipped to your front door. Email email@example.com for more information or call (805) 285-2618.