Yoder Smokers 24" Durango Offset Smoker
- 54" x 52" x 24"
- Offset firebox
- Constructed from NEW ¼” pipe and plate
- Dual-damper through draft control
- Thermometer mounted on cooking chamber doors
- The vertical chamber includes 2 cooking chamber racks and a meat/cheese hanger
- Stainless steel handles are “cool to the touch”
- Removable cooking grates in the firebox and cooking chambers
- Door counterweight
- The second shelf in the cooking chamber
- Heat management plate
- Mounted on steel wheels
- New Style Swinging Door Probe Port
Now you’ve done it, the whole neighborhood is begging for your barbecue. The Durango 24″ will deliver. With 4,141 total inches of cooking surface: 418 square inches of direct grilling surface in the firebox, 1,691 square inches of horizontal indirect grilling surface on 2 shelves, and 2,032 square inches (5 shelves @ 406 square inches each) of slow smoking surface in the vertical smoking chamber.
Quickly achieve 700 degrees for searing steak, 400 degrees for indirect grilling, 200 – 250 degrees for barbecuing, or down to 150 degrees for slow smoking and warming. Yes, it’s that versatile. Remove the top rack(s) in the vertical chamber and gain access to the Durango’s hanging bar for hanging your favorite slow-smoking foods. As with all Yoder products, the heavy ¼ inch steel construction and efficient airflow management system produce blue-ribbon results, with minimal effort.
*Please note this unit has a 6-8 week lead time