Messermeister Royale Elite Kullenschliff Santoku Knife 7"
Original Price $275.00
Current Price $219.95
The Messermeister Royale Elité 7” Kullenschliff Santoku is a Japanese chef's knife with the same versatility found in a traditional chef's knife. It has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish, and meat. The kullens are the semi-circular hollows on either side of the blade which reduce adhesion and ease the cutting and separation of meats, cheese, and vegetables. The blade and handle are compatible in width and weight, resulting in a well-balanced knife.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening, and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.