Messermeister Kawashima Utility Knife 6"
You will find yourself using the Messermeister Kawashima 6” Utility Knife for all of your go-to tasks in the kitchen. With a fine edge, this traditional style utility knife is one of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen. A favorite for prepping and peeling produce as well as slicing meats and cheeses.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel
- 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.