Messermeister Kawashima Chef's Knife 8"
The innovative modern design of the Kawashima Chef’s knife is characterized by its curved blade geometry, wide surface area, and razor-sharp 15-degree cutting edge made from rare SG2 powdered steel. The distinctive curved handle design ensures comfort while working by releasing arm tension and allowing smoother movements. The result is a well-balanced, highly maneuverable tool that feels perfect in the hand.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel
- 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.