Messermeister Four Seasons Fillet Knife Flexible 7"
The Messermeister Four Seasons Flexible Fillet Knife has a stamped, flexible and narrow blade. Flexible fillet knives have blades that are extremely flexible allowing the blade to conform to the shape of the item that you are skinning, filleting or boning. Preferred by culinary professionals, this commercial quality knife is used to separate meat from the bone.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.