PK Grills The Original Grill/Smoker
Unlike other grills, the Original PK's cook chamber is constructed entirely from aluminum. Aluminum conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel, which means heat is dispersed evenly throughout the capsule. Say goodbye to expensive mistakes and hello to evenly cooked meats and veggies.
Your PK will be with you through decades of sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, humidity, disco music, you name it. PK grills produced before the moon landing are still cooking strong to this day, so buying a rust-proof aluminum PK saves you dollars in the long run.
A Smart Capsule Design & Vent System - The Original PK is shaped like a bullet aimed at your taste buds and features 4 easy-to-use vents, allowing you to set up zones and precisely control airflow inside the capsule.
The Original PK is the wise grandmother of our PK Grill line. An old-school cooker with all the stories that cooks like crazy and just won't stop.
- The Original employs sliding vents and a squatty cart that some people don't like, but she's too old to care what other people think.
- The Original PK is shorter than our other grills, about the same height as a comparable kettle grill.
- She has 310 sq in. of cooking space so you can cook plenty of food for a regular-sized family with no problem.
- The Original PK is not quite as voluminous as the PK360 (4080 cubic in. vs 5374 cubic in.), but she says it suits her just fine.
- The Original PK combines a classic look with old-school touches, which means there is nothing new-fangled or fancy about an Original PK Grill. It just does what it is supposed to do. It looks great and lasts a long time.